What is a D-Group?
A Discipleship Group or D-Group:
- is a group of 4 to 6 people
- is gender-exclusive (men meeting with men, women meeting with women)
- meets together weekly for 12-18 months to discuss Scripture, pray for group members, and to encourage one another
- intentionally develops biblical mindsets and habits
- each member is expected to begin or help lead in another D-Group after a group's time has finished
Why should you join a D-Group?
- If you're new to Christianity and want to start to build a strong understanding of the Bible
- If you're trying to build habits that better reflect the presence of Jesus in your life
- If you want to build stronger friendships with other believers
- If you want to be discipled
- If you want to disciple someone else
How do I join a D-Group?
Use the form below to contact us. From there, one of our D-Group leaders will contact you about the next steps.